Monday, November 30, 2009

i can't express myself in a pretty way.

the greatest quality to have in this lifetime is knowing how to say good bye to the people you love while keeping composure.

maybe getting choked up, crying, and sobbing show how much these people mean to you and how much you have taken them for granted during their time with you.

i find myself clinging on to memories of times way back when. those were the moments when i rolled down hills, leaped into fall leaves, kissed my mother on the lips, and cried for my dad who lived too far away.

now i find myself stuck and debating life. remembering the goals i had for myself to graduate college and be successful.

when i think back to my time in college, i only remember sadness and wanting to be with everyone i loved. i don't think i could leave again.

the greatest quality to have in this lifetime is knowing how to be with the people you love without ever having to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment