Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Future

Recently I've started thinking about the past year of my life and where I've been. When I step back and look at everything that has happened, I eventually start to make sense of it. Sometimes the sense I find isn't what I want but the truth is that what has happened, has all ready happened. The future is what I have control of.

Today I made a decision. I've been struggling for months and months to make this decision and although I still have plenty of time to rethink and change my mind, I truly believe that this choice I have made is completely necessary.

Going back to college this fall for journalism is my goal. I am confident in what I want to study and I enjoy it as well. When I return to college I will be closer to home and be more mature than the first time around. Growing up has forced me to understand how money works and I know I will put my college loans to better use.

Fear is the only thing standing in the way of where I want to go in my lifetime. I've let fear take away so much from me so far. I won't let it happen anymore. I can't let it happen.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out. Not knowing is the scary part.

    ReplyDelete